· Tell_Us
· Top 10
· Top Stories
· Topics
· Weather_Station
· Web Links
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 34 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

Monthly Quote
“If a man has an apartment stacked to the ceiling with newspapers we call him crazy. If a woman has a trailer house full of cats we call her nuts. But when people pathologically hoard so much cash that they impoverish the entire nation, we put them on the cover of Fortune magazine and pretend that they are role models.”
-– B. Lester

Link to us!
AlienLove Logos

Add Your Link To Us!

Anti-War Webs
Anti-War Web Ring
[<<<] [ list ] [???] [ join ] [>>>]

AlienLove.com :: View topic - Prophetic vision courtesy of Sophia
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Prophetic vision courtesy of Sophia
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AlienLove.com Forum Index -> Psychic Predictions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
oscarskids
Bawajigaywin
Bawajigaywin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soul,
I got that from one of the many Christian sites that I visit.......I will keep looking to see if more pops up.....then will post.
Toeg
The Toeg Effect
The Toeg Effect

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soul,

Is this what you were talking about?

http://www.nascocorridor.com/
FrogDaddy
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oscarskids wrote:
Soul,
I got that from one of the many Christian sites that I visit.......I will keep looking to see if more pops up.....then will post.

Nice find Oscar!
Soulgazer
AlienLove Dignitary
AlienLove Dignitary

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toeg, Oscar, yes, and great finds, both of you!

There is not a doubt in my heart or mind that this is what I was shown.
Blue1moon
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty amazing!
Soulgazer
AlienLove Dignitary
AlienLove Dignitary

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will not accept what is not mine, Blue. Anyone can listen, they just have to learn.
Blue1moon
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soulgazer wrote:
I will not accept what is not mine, Blue. Anyone can listen, they just have to learn.

True, on both counts!
FrogDaddy
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Headline: August 20, 2007.
We're getting closer.
FD

SPP SUMMIT OPENS IN CANADA
The US, Canadian, and Mexican heads of state are in Montebello, Canada to discuss trade and security issues. Nadia Hausfather has more from the Independent Media Center.

Canadian Prime-Minister Stephen Harper is hosting US President George W. Bush and Mexican President Felipe Calderon at the Chateau Montebello resort for 2 days of talks on the Security and Prosperity Partnership; the SPP. Many critics of the SPP have called it a "NAFTA plan on steroids", and object to the secrecy surrounding the talks. A nine foot high security fence now surrounds the Chateau Montebello. The only group with access to the leaders is the North American Competitiveness Council, the main advisory body for the SPP, comprised of 30 powerful companies from the 3 countries. Protestors from Montreal, Ottawa, and beyond are expected to converge on Montebello today. Rosia Mehia from an anti-corporate globalization group in Mexico City traveled to Montebello for the protests [clip, Rosia, 9 seconds] "For us, this SPP is a Bush program for invasion of our country with militarism and security things." The high-level talks will conclude tomorrow. This is Nadia Hausfather reporting from the Independent Media Center in Montebello for Free Speech Radio News.
Blue1moon
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and closer....

For Mexican Trucks, a Road Into the U.S.

DALLAS, Sept. 8 — Mexican truckers are expected to begin transporting goods throughout the United States in coming days, after a decision Thursday night by the Transportation Department that provisionally lifted restrictions confining them to the border region.

The provision opening the United States to Mexican long-haul trucking was called for under the 1994 North American Free Trade Agreement, but it was delayed by resistance from some trucking and environmental groups.

Under a one-year pilot program, as many as 100 Mexican trucking companies vetted by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration at the Department of Transportation will be allowed to travel beyond the 25-mile commercial border zone. The program also clears American truckers to operate anywhere in Mexico for the first time.

rest here: http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/09/us/09truck.html

------------------------------

Then two days later:

-------------------------------

Mexican Dynamite Truck Explodes; 34 Die
By JUAN MONTANO,AP

PIEDRAS NEGRAS, Mexico (Sept. 10) - A dynamite-laden truck exploded after colliding with another vehicle on a busy highway in northern Mexico's coal country, killing at least 34 people, including three reporters at the scene, state and federal officials said.

Authorities said the two vehicles crashed into each other Sunday evening, drawing a crowd of curious onlookers as well as a small army of police, soldiers, emergency officials and journalists.

Shortly after the crowd arrived, the wreckage caught fire, and the dynamite exploded, sending a ball of fire into the sky that consumed nearby cars and left a 10-by-40 foot crater in the concrete, said Maximo Alberto Neri Lopez, a federal police official.

He said more than 150 people were injured.

The force of the explosion blew out the windows of a passenger bus a quarter-mile away.

The dead included three newspaper reporters from the nearby city of Monclova, said Luis Horacio de Hoyos of the Coahuila state Attorney General's Office.

It was unclear if the explosive truck's driver was among the dead. Early reports said he might have fled.

Coahuila state has a large mining industry, most of it in coal.

The explosion raised further questions about the safety of Mexican trucks.

Rest here:
source
Blue1moon
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:12 pm    Post subject: SuperCorridor Defeat? Don't Bet On It Reply with quote

SuperCorridor Defeat? Don't Bet On It

by Stephen Lendman

The title refers to the I-69/Trans-Texas Corridor (TTC) portion of the North American SuperCorridor Coalition (NASCO) project. The Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) announced that, for now at least, it nixed this part of the $184 billion scheme calling for:

-- a 4000 mile toll road network of transportation corridors;

-- 10 lanes or 1200 feet wide;

-- two or more trans-Texas corridors being considered; one paralleling I-35 from Laredo through San Antonio, Austin, Dallas/Fort Worth to Gainesville; the other an extension following US 59 from Texarkana through Houston to Laredo or the Rio Grande Valley;

-- others would parallel I-45 from Dallas/FortWorth to Houston and I-10 from El Paso to Orange;

-- they'll accommodate car and truck traffic;

-- rail lines;

-- pipelines and utilities; and

-- communication systems.

It's planned across Texas from Mexico to Oklahoma, would have annexed huge private land tracts, and may later on take much of it anyway. Enough to threaten organizations like the Texas and Southwestern Cattle Raisers Association (TSCRA), Texas Farm Bureau and other rural interests. Their member property rights are at stake, so they fought it, and for now, prevailed - at least partly, but the matter is far from settled.

On June 10, Executive Director Amadeo Saenz announced that TxDOT "narrowed the (TTC I-69) study area (to) existing highway (routes) whenever possible," and "any area (outside) an existing (one) will not be considered" except for necessary portions. NASCO's Texas highway remains viable. It's just a little less "Super" and for now will use mostly existing state highways and connect them to northern links.

The larger project is far more ambitious. It's to develop an international, integrated, secure superhighway running the length and breath of the continent for profit. It's to militarize and annex it as part of the Security and Prosperity Partnership (SPP) scheme - aka "Deep Integration" North AmericanUnion. If completed, it will extend nearly everywhere - North, South, East and West along four main cross-border regions:

-- an Atlantic Corridor, including: the Canada-US East Coast; the Champlain-Hudson Corridor; the Appalachian region; and the Gulf of Mexico;

-- a Central Eastern Corridor; an urban one through large cities and industrial areas; another through the Great Plains to the Canadian Prairies;

-- a Central Western Corridor, including the largest Mexican maquiladora concentration; and

-- a Pacific Corridor linking Fairbanks, Alaska to San Diego into Tijuana, Ciudad Obrego and Mazatlan, Mexico.

Rest here:
http://www.alienlove.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2544
First & foremost, we must be "labeled," being sorted into various groups of "other" is the most important step in "Divide & Conquer" Labels lead to misunderstanding, mistrust, fear - making manipulation easy, we can be counted on to defeat ourselves
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AlienLove.com Forum Index -> Psychic Predictions All times are GMT - 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: