· Tell_Us
· Top 10
· Top Stories
· Topics
· Weather_Station
· Web Links
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 38 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

Monthly Quote
“If a man has an apartment stacked to the ceiling with newspapers we call him crazy. If a woman has a trailer house full of cats we call her nuts. But when people pathologically hoard so much cash that they impoverish the entire nation, we put them on the cover of Fortune magazine and pretend that they are role models.”
-– B. Lester

Link to us!
AlienLove Logos

Add Your Link To Us!

Anti-War Webs
Anti-War Web Ring
[<<<] [ list ] [???] [ join ] [>>>]

AlienLove.com :: View topic - U.S.A...R.I.P...Long Live The Truly Evil New World Order
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

U.S.A...R.I.P...Long Live The Truly Evil New World Order
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AlienLove.com Forum Index -> Things We Should All Know About
View previous topic :: View next topic  
-Z
High Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

,The Nazification of the United States

Paul Craig Roberts*
August 28, 2010

Chuck Norris is no pinko-liberal-commie, and Human Events is a very conservative publication. The two have come together to produce one of the most important articles of our time, “Obama’s US Assassination Program."

It seems only yesterday that Americans, or those interested in their civil liberties, were shocked that the Bush regime so flagrantly violated the FlSA law against spying on American citizens without a warrant. A federal judge serving on the FISA court even resigned in protest to the illegality of the spying.

Nothing was done about it. “National security” placed the president and executive branch above the law of the land. Civil libertarians worried that the US government was freeing its power from the constraints of law, but no one else seemed to care.

Encouraged by its success in breaking the law, the executive branch early this year announced that the Obama regime has given itself the right to murder Americans abroad if such Americans are considered a “threat.” “Threat” was not defined and, thus, a death sentence would be issued by a subjective decision of an unaccountable official.

There was hardly a peep out of the public or the media. Americans and the media were content for the government to summarily execute traitors and turncoats, and who better to identify traitors and turncoats than the government with all its spy programs.

The problem with this sort of thing is that once it starts, it doesn’t stop. As Norris reports citing Obama regime security officials, the next stage is to criminalize dissent and criticism of the government. The May 2010 National Security Strategy states: “We are now moving beyond traditional distinctions between homeland and national security. . . . This includes a determination to prevent terrorist attacks against the American people by fully coordinating the actions that we take abroad with the actions and precautions that we take at home.”

Most Americans will respond that the “indispensable” US government would never confuse an American exercising First Amendment rights with a terrorist or an enemy of the state. But, in fact, governments always have. Even one of our Founding Fathers, John Adams and the Federalist Party, had their “Alien and Sedition Acts” which targeted the Republican press.

Few with power can brook opposition or criticism, especially when it is a simple matter for those with power to sweep away constraints upon their power in the name of “national security.” Deputy National Security Adviser John Brennan recently explained that more steps are being taken, because of the growing number of Americans who have been “captivated by extremist ideology or causes.” Notice that this phrasing goes beyond concern with Muslim terrorists.

In pursuit of hegemony over both the world and its own subjects, the US government is shutting down the First Amendment and turning criticism of the government into an act of “domestic extremism,” a capital crime punishable by execution, just as it was in Hitler’s Germany and Stalin’s Russia.

Initially German courts resisted Hitler’s illegal acts. Hitler got around the courts by creating a parallel court system, like the Bush regime did with its military tribunals. It won’t be long before a decision of the US Supreme Court will not mean anything. Any decision that goes against the regime will simply be ignored.

This is already happening in Canada, an American puppet state. Writing for the Future of Freedom Foundation, Andy Worthington documents the lawlessness of the US trial of Canadian Omar Khadr. In January of this year, the Supreme Court of Canada ruled that the interrogation of Khadr constituted “state conduct that violates the principles of fundamental justice” and “offends the most basic Canadian standards about the treatment of detained youth suspects.” According to the Toronto Star, the Court instructed the government to “shape a response that reconciled its foreign policy imperatives with its constitutional obligations to Khadr,” but the puppet prime minister of Canada, Stephen Harper, ignored the Court and permitted the US government to proceed with its lawless abuse of a Canadian citizen.

September 11 destroyed more than lives, World Trade Center buildings, and Americans’ sense of invulnerability., This event destroyed American liberty, the rule of law and the US Constitution.

*Dr. Paul Craig Roberts is the father of Reaganomics and the former head of policy at the Department of Treasury. He is a columnist and was previously an editor for the Wall Street Journal. His latest book, “How the Economy Was Lost: The War of the Worlds,” details why America is disintegrating.

http://www.infowars.com/the-nazification-of-the-united-states-2/
American structural steel does NOT melt a thousand degrees cooler than anywhere else in known science! But the government says it did on 9/11...so it must be true. Unless you're using thermate/thermite charges on all 3 WTC buildings; U>factcheck!
-Z
High Contributor

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

www.infowars.com
American structural steel does NOT melt a thousand degrees cooler than anywhere else in known science! But the government says it did on 9/11...so it must be true. Unless you're using thermate/thermite charges on all 3 WTC buildings; U>factcheck!
Blue1moon
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When Obama made the announcement of Osama Bin Ladens capture and death, both Froggy and I felt something was wrong... his speech and mannerisms were robot-like, so different from the clips the talking heads had been showing just hours earlier of Obama at the Journalistic roast, joking, making fun of Trump, etc... I looked at Obama a little closer, and said "he's lying" it was obvious... This morning I awaken to hear that within hours the "body" had already been dumped (buried) at sea... I was right - it was a big load of crap - Obama does not lie straight-faced very well... you could see how incredibly uncomfortable he was...

Ahh... we live in a scary world.... BTW is the reason for all our mid-east wars over now? ... hahahahhahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhaah ... and they are coming to take me away hahahahhah they are coming to take me away hohoho hahah heehehe where life is beautiful all the time....
First & foremost, we must be "labeled," being sorted into various groups of "other" is the most important step in "Divide & Conquer" Labels lead to misunderstanding, mistrust, fear - making manipulation easy, we can be counted on to defeat ourselves
-Z
High Contributor

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haven't spoken for quite a while.
Blue, your gut suspicions about the latest NWOGS hoax are dead on.
Bin Laden has been well known, within the INTEL community, to be dead for over nine years.
For the truth..go to www.infowars.com
Meanwhile;
http://act.demandprogress.org/act/protectip_docs/?source=fb

If the NWOGS believe that we, the fluoride-brained American public, are swallowing their latest hoax..they'll stage more 9/11's almost immediately under the guise that 'terrorists' are pissed off that we shot Bin Laden.
THEY are, of course, the real terrorists..NOT camel-humpers hiding in caves!

BEWARE: They're at it again!!
Blue1moon
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

-Z wrote:
BEWARE: They're at it again!!

They never stop(ped)! So many of us let our guard down after Vietnam and Nixon impeachment... big mistake.... that "lull" was used to make things ten times worse, while few were looking.... I am fearful of the future for the whole human race - I am not counting the 'manipulators' among the 'human' race. I don't know what those greed and power mongers are, and I am not sure I want to know...
First & foremost, we must be "labeled," being sorted into various groups of "other" is the most important step in "Divide & Conquer" Labels lead to misunderstanding, mistrust, fear - making manipulation easy, we can be counted on to defeat ourselves
-Z
High Contributor

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good start.
It's not whether or not THEY are human...it's what they think of YOU.
You are .......
Well......
Here's how I'm going to put this;
Can't afford a gun? Try this; equal parts of ammonia and bleach. Keep em separate...just a pint of each will do.
Got a problem? Pop these puppies on the floor or wherever...open and pour together...hug your pillow for dear life! and run the hell away......can you say mustard gas?
This is nasty stuff.......use it only in extreme situations where your life is in jeopardy.

(Information herein provided is, to protect my ass, simply a parody of reality and not intended for actual use...on the other hand..it may prove to be beneficial in the event of certain emergency situations. Any use of this information is at users discretion and responsibility...in other words...DON'T BE LISTENING TO ME!!....DO NOT USE THIS STUFF!!)

Last edited by -Z on Sat May 14, 2011 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total
-Z
High Contributor

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I should note:
The use of this technique may be considered politically incorrect if actuated without due concern to certain political or religious beliefs.
Hence...a helicopter and aircraft carrier may well be required to properly dispose of said assailant.
Just tell the authorities that the rapist/terrorist is of the Obama cult and all will be taken care of properly.
Do Not take photos!
-Z
High Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ever wonder who really pulled off 9/11? Well...they're meeting again: http://bilderberg2011.com/2011/bilderberg-2011-conference-location-and-date-revealed-from-june-9-12-in-st-moritz-switzerland/
-Z
High Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like there's going to be a 'black October'...the entire globalist financial clusterfuck is about to implode.
The key things to note:
Israel.........Iran
Gold and Silver....buy all you can get...not the paper stocks....the real bullion or coins.
The entire bubble of global finance and the Bilderbergs is about to actuate; World War III.......think I'm nuts or kidding? -Just watch
In the US...watch for a new Bilderberg OP of NBC weaponry disguised as a terrorist OP....specifically, a 'domestic' terrorist fabrication to strike down the little left that is our Constitution.
-wish I was wrong!
Blue1moon
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For What Its Worth

Buffalo Springfield

There's something happening here
What it is ain't exactly clear
There's a man with a gun over there
Telling me I got to beware

I think it's time we stop, children, what's that sound
Everybody look what's going down

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
Young people speaking their minds
Getting so much resistance from behind

I think it's time we stop, hey, what's that sound

What a field-day for the heat
A thousand people in the street
Singing songs and carrying signs
Mostly say, hooray for our side

It's time we stop, hey, what's that sound

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
You step out of line, the man come and take you away

We better stop, hey, what's that sound
Stop, hey, what's that sound
Stop, now, what's that sound
Stop, children, what's that sound

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AlienLove.com Forum Index -> Things We Should All Know About All times are GMT - 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44
Page 44 of 44

Jump to: